A Modern Guide to Mindfulness
In this 7-session course you will:
- Find balance between connecting with and detaching from your emotions.
- Learn how to embody the watcher, allowing thoughts to come and go.
- Channel your energy toward frequencies that bring you joy, peace, and love.
- Practice incorporating mindfulness into your everyday life.
About this course
Research suggests a little more than half our day goes to daydreaming, replaying the past, or worrying about the future, which can take a toll on your productivity levels and mental health. But this modern approach to mindfulness is here to help. See how references from pop-culture, sports and music can show you how to choose where you to direct that precious attention.
About the teacher
1. Sounds of SuccessPlay with mindfulness and sound to learn how to focus your awareness.10 mins
2. In Your BagExperience the vitality that comes with feeling all emotions, while staying grounded in the flow of your breath.9 mins
3. The WatcherTune into that space between your thoughts and reality to nurture a positive mindset.8 mins
4. I’ve Got the MusicVibrate at a higher frequency by connecting with emotions that improve your wellbeing.8 mins
5. Show LoveTap into the love that exists in all of us, then savor it for yourself and others.9 mins
6. Shine Like Bruce LeroyUse breath and bodywork to redirect attention toward the energy you want to expand.9 mins
7. MambaRemember that mindfulness is a state of being you can reconnect with wherever you go.9 mins