3-Day Beginner's Meditation Challenge
In this 3-session course you will:
- Create a sacred space to meditate.
- Learn the basics of mindfulness to nurture a successful practice.
- Use breath to slow down and live more in the moment.
About this course
Can you find 10 minutes a day for just three days to learn a life-changing practice? This super fun and easy challenge from mindfulness educator Curtis Smith will teach you how to wrangle your attention, expand your awareness, and anchor your breath for a deep sense of calm — in less than 10 minutes a day.
About the teacher
1. Day 1: Find Your GrooveFinding a comfortable position to return to again and again is the first step in any successful meditation practice. Here you'll learn how to find your grove — your personal safe space for practice.8 mins
2. Day 2: Open Your AwarenessLearning to tune into your breath, body, mind, and heart builds a strong foundation for becoming mindfully aware.
3. Day 3: Drive SlowSlow down and tune into your senses to experience life in high definition.11 mins