About this course
Veganism is surging around the world, but for those who are considering a practice of avoiding the consumption of animal products, it can be bewildering to figure out where to begin. In this course RoundGlass teacher JL Fields, who has led hundreds of popular vegan cooking classes over the years, shows you how to go plant-based without skimping on nutrition and flavor — and without getting bored.
photo by Signe Birck
About the teacher
1. The 5 Vegan Food GroupsPeace and love! Here’s JL’s spin on the classic hippie bowl.5 mins
2. Cream of Miso Mushroom StewMiso and mushrooms deliver the funk in this vegan stew.
3. Avocado Kale Salad with Peanut DressingGet your good fats from avocado, nuts, and hemp seeds.
4. Turmeric Tempeh Stir FrySpice things up with this stir-fried delight.
5. Chunky Cashew No-Bake CookiesSweet tooth? JL’s got you covered.5 mins