About this course
Spices make your food more delicious and interesting, but they do a lot more than that: they make it healthier, as well. In this course Kanchan Koya, who has a Ph.D. in molecular biology from Harvard Medical School, guides us through the wonders of coriander and sumac and cumin and turmeric, showing us how the act of cooking with these aromatic delights can fight inflammation, improve digestion, and bring us moments of sensory mindfulness in the kitchen.
About the teacher
1. Eat the Rainbow CurryCooking this curry, and cleaning out your crisper drawers to make it, is an accomplishment.
2. Baingan ka BhartaListen to those mustard seeds pop. Breathe in the fragrance. Get ready to amplify eggplant.
3. Dal TadkaKanchan gives you step-by-step guidance on this comforting and nourishing classic.
4. Muttar Mushroom MasalaWe can't say you’ll live longer if you eat more mushrooms, but evidence suggests it can’t hurt.5 mins
5. Chickpea Flour FrittataIt’s not an omelet, and it’s not a pancake, but it just might transform your mornings.